Go Walkeez–A new way to enjoy the world!
We want children to grow up knowing that the world is a truly remarkable place. We also want children to become creative, inspired and active thinkers.
We love the fact that each child is unique and cherish the way in which they use different learning styles. We therefore worked very hard in designing Go Walkeez to be an inclusive, multi-modal, family-fun experience that uses a range of engagement methods to capture the imagination of young minds and unlock their curiosity.
We believe in the potential of young minds to transform our world for the better. We want to be part of their journey by connecting them to our past to help them create a positive future. What better way to appreciate our history than by going for a walk with a loyal dog-toy companion?
We’re clever little sausage dogs
Go Walkeez is a fun, family friendly, cultural experience. Here’s how it works:
- Get a hold of a Walkeez dog and download the Go Walkeez app
- Make a date and go for a culture walk! This can be in your local community or an exotic holiday location
- Choose the suitable walk theme in the app
- Checkout the ‘sniff’ list the app pings out
- Photograph the dog in location of the ‘sniff’ list
- Once a walk is finished, share some of the best cultural moments on your social media platforms
- The more the ‘sniff’ pictures are shared, the more reward bones the app dog gets to munch!
Current walkie themes
- Museums and galleries (art based ones)
- Wildlife and nature parks
- Historic houses
- Medieval churches
- Create your own
Where can you find us?
We are currently hanging around in the Norwich area
We are currently unable to travel far and wide. We’re still having to go through all the health check-ups and get our paperwork in place. But, don’t worry! We still do get out on special occassions. Interested? Get in touch to get special walkeez invites and other news.
Blush, blush. People adore us. Seriously.
Here are some of the parents’ comment from our walkies:
- ‘Lovely to hear (my son) explaining the objects to the dog.’
- ‘We looked at things together.’
- ‘We spent more time thinking about the objects.’
- ‘Probably more likely to consider museum visits with [Go Walkeez].’
- ‘Gave a purpose to the visit.’ ‘Stimulated conversation with my children.’